IvyAchievement 2019 International College Admissions and Financial Aid Guide
By : Admin
Oct, 14 2018
The long-awaited 2019 IvyAchievement International College Admissions and Financial Aid Guide is finally here. Download it now!
Our International College Admissions and Financial Aid Guide includes the following data for over 300 schools:
- Institution name and nickname(s)
- City and state
- University/college type and religious affiliation
- US News National University, Liberal Arts College, Engineering, and Business rankings
- International enrollment
- International financial aid information
- Cost of attendance with and without financial aid
- Largest merit scholarship available at each college, including which colleges offer full tuition and full rides to international students
- Athletic scholarships for international students
- On-campus employment
- Cooperative employment programs (co-ops)
- SAT and ACT percentiles
- SAT/ACT and SAT Subject Test requirements
- Overall and international acceptance rate
- International student yield
- TOEFL and IELTS requirements
- Conditional admission and remedial English programs
- Deadlines for ED, ED2, EA, RD, and scholarships
- International and overall retention rates and graduation rates
We have assembled all this data in one PDF and are making it available absolutely free of cost.
The IvyAchievement staff drew from multiple sources, including:
We painstakingly checked, validated, and corrected the data we collected. Each source had various issues, and we did the work to bring you the most reliable, accurate data on international admissions and financial aid available anywhere.
We also have an interactive, sortable Google Docs version available. Please click here to request access. There is no cost for access, but you may be asked to verify your identity and/or affiliation.